Wednesday 27 November 2013

Nails Catch Up!

I am so bad at keeping up with my blog...

So here are a few (loads) nail designs that I haven't shown you yet :P

Sunset with silhouette designs

Matte yellow to pink gradient with zebra stripes

Classic half leopard print with glitter and an accent heart

Vera Wang Princess inspired

Bright hot pink & gold glitter with white accents

Strips of hearts

Royals (my cheer team) designs

Lilac & glitter and black stripes

Lilac glitter and pink roses

Three tone gradient with silhouette patterns

Three tone gradient of pink to green to blue, layered with glitter

Bride & Groom nails

Wedding confetti

Dark purple & glitter waterfall stripes

Pretty designs on dotted gradient background

Blue glitter gradient tips

Halloween!

Both hands for halloween

Starbucks nails

A closer shot (red cup!)

Mushroom & baby pink glitter designs with white outline

OPI Couture De Minnie Collection

Gold glitter tips with black patterns

Flamingo pink with black heart & nude accent

Matte neon pink & blue glitter petals

Shiny!

Distressed hot pink on white with glitter

Purple glitter tips with black & gold accents

Hope you like these :)

Love love and naillove!!
Toffee xXxXx

3 comments:

  1. Your Starbucks nails look amazing! :O You've done a great job with them all, infact with all your nails. I love looking at them all on Instagram. :)

    Btw which polish is over the white for the Bride and Groom and Wedding Confetti? I have a feeling it's a Models Own one but I thought I'd ask. :)

    http://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D Yay - I'm so glad you like!

      You're right, it is Model's Own. Its one called Blizzard :)

      Delete
  2. Great nail arts! Love the colors and design. You def have that creativity that I wish I have so that I can do my own nails. Keep it up and hope to see more.

    ReplyDelete