Thursday 20 June 2013

*video* 10 products I would repurchase





Products in this video:
1. The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Moisture Lotion SPF15
2. The Body Shop Nutriganics Smoothing Night Cream
3. Sk:n Anti-Blemish Blemish Control Lotion
4. Sk:n Anti-Blemish Maintenance Serum
5. Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
6. Smashbox Photofinish Primer
7. Urban Decay All-Nighter Makeup Setting Spray
8. OPI Nail Envy
9. 17 Double Gloss Top Coat
10. Boots Conditioning Nail Polish Remover


If you have any questions about the products shown in this video please leave a comment or message me :) 

Thanks for watching!!

( What do stars do??
*** They shine. ***)

FTC: I bought most of these products with my own money (not Sleek Palette or BareMinerals Foundation) and this did not affect my opinion :)

Love love and videolove!!
Toffee xXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment