Saturday 1 June 2013

Say hello to Anya ...


Meet my Anya...


Isn't she a beaut?

The heart shaped studs are super cute and I love the extra bow embossing which takes Anya's logo to the next level! 

Don't you worry, you will be taken care of! There is an Anya Hindmarch store in Chelsea and since I've been in there (at least a year, maybe two) I have wanted this purse. 


There was a sale one time which had this with a discount but it was still over £200 and I just couldn't afford to part with that much money - I wouldn't have any left to put in it :/


The perfect size for me, it's the same layout as my China Miu Miu so I know everything will fit and I can use it in my everyday life :)


I love that Anya didn't plaster her name all over the design, there's just a little embossed print on the inside of the wallet, very tasteful and understated. 


I'm not too keen of the little leather tassel but I still love the purse! Got it at Bicester Village (an outlet centre) for 50% off and it was a birthday present so my father lovingly paid £135 for it for me :)

Only took me 21* years to get a stunning designer purse!

Love love and purselove!!
Toffee xXxXx

*maybe a few more than 21...

No comments:

Post a Comment