Friday 3 May 2013

Welcome back... $

Hello!

If you're still out there?

I've decided to jump back onto the band wagon of blogging. It's been a while and I do want some creative outlet and I've decided videos can be a bit time consuming and it's easier to blog whilst people are around, noises are going on and I don't have to try and look perfect. Also, with my phone, I can blog on the go!

So a little update about me:
I've broken my ankle and I'm currently sitting on my bed with a kid's boot cast on my left leg. 

It's not very fun and I have two rather fetching grey crutches that match my cast ever so perfectly!

I'm still working in an office job in London, which isn't where I want to be but I can't complain too much as I'm a lazy ass that is too tired to look for a new/better job when I get home after the long commute. 

I cheer for a local team (obviously not right now) but I should be walking normally and all in 2 months time. 

What's going to happen with the blog:
I'll probably be using this mostly for my nail designs. At the moment, I post them on my Instagram account, along with other things with my life. You can follow me - my user is ling2p

Other times, I may write reviews and things and I'm sure a few videos will crop up. 

Well, please leave me a comment to let me know you're still with me and I look forward to bringing you more moonbeamstarlight!

I have missed her :)

Love love and bloglove!
Toffee xXxXx

4 comments:

  1. Oh no! How did you break your leg? Hope it isnt too painful :( Blogging is a good hobby when you are on bed rest :) How about some posts on how to decorate your boot?! Ribbons, stickers etc :) Hope you recover quickly xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I broke it at cheer practice! It's not too bad, thanks for asking. Thanks for the ideas x

      Delete
  2. Hi Ling, Hope everything is alright with you. Please take care!! We are still with you and looking forward to your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, sweet! So kind :) I'm glad your still here x

      Delete