Monday 27 May 2013

*video* What I'm currently using...




Products in this video:
~ Smashbox Photofinish Primer
~ Giorgio Armani Maestro frusion makeup SPF15 in 5.5
~ Bare Minerals Original SPF15 Foundation in light W15
~ MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Petticoat
~ MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow in Snow Season
~ Sleek iDivine Palette in Oh So Special
~ Benefit They're Real! Mascara
~ Benefit Benetint
~ Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray


If you have any questions about the products shown in this video please leave a comment or message me :) 

Thanks for watching!!

( What do stars do??
*** They shine. ***)

FTC: I bought most of these products with my own money (not Sleek Palette or BareMinerals Foundation) and this did not affect my opinion :)

Love love and videolove!!
Toffee xXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment