Wednesday 22 May 2013

Pretty Gradient Pink Glitter and Pattern NOTD


This is the finished article that I currently have on my nails right now and I do adore it but I didn't quite love it at first...


Started off with a block cream shade of MAC's Pinkly Fresh to cover my entire nails. Two coats did the trick! 


Then I used a make up sponge to dab on Barry M Fuchsia to the tips of my nails, and then use the polish brush to dark the very edge. 



I blended the polishes together with a coat of 17 Double Gloss Top Coat. This formed the base of my manicure. 


I added some patterns using a white striper polish. The dry marble heart was made as a decal and then I  cut it into the shade I wanted, added a fresh layer of top coat and pressed on the heart.  


I thought I would love it when it was dry, and in my head I was going to like it but seeing it on my nails, I actually hated it. I figured out it was the weird leopard print that I disliked and so I decided to redo that nail. 


I couldn't be bothered to sponge the tip again so I left that nail light pink. But that was too plain and I had to add glitter. So I picked up OPI Katy Perry Teenage Dream and it was such a dream on top of the pink. For some extra glitterizing, I layered Models Own Blizzard on top of the non-leopard print nail. 


It's not often we get a big beam of sunlight in the UK so I made the most of it by taking pictures of my nails for my blog (!)

Peace out!!

Love love and pinklove!!
Toffee xXxXx

4 comments:

  1. this is sooo pretty love the nails

    eye---candii.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I'm gonna have to style this style! I spesh love your index nail :)
    Roxy's Box of Tricks  
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roxy! I love using lines because you can create cute patterns with minimal effort haa x

      Delete