Sunday 15 July 2012

Instagram (043 & 044)

Well hello!

I totally didn't write my last insta post... I'm going to just combine them today so you don't miss out!

(043)

Lace collar!

Hello, my name is Lin.

Noodle curls <3

Starbucks spelled my name right :D

Domino's Half & Half

Random plait!

Wimbles - No. 1 Court

Men's doubles final 2012, Centre Court, closed roof.

Someone kissed the train I was on XD


(044)

Clear blue skies <3

Sun times! (and white earphones...)

White chocolate yummy with L!

I am Lin again :P

Wagamama's before the movies!

Saw some male stripping ;)

So, that's that for now.

Hope you're all keeping well xx


Love love and instagramlove!!
Toffee xXxXx

1 comment:

  1. love the lace collar, was so chuffed to see so many of the collars in the sale! ^_^ and how was the film?! oooft, channing tattum and alex pettyfer, thank you cast makers ;)

    ReplyDelete