Thursday 8 March 2012

ZOMG Blogger Bash!

The beautiful Zoe (the london lipgloss) held a great bash for bloggers to launch her lipstick!


Named "ZOMG" (pronounced ZO-my-god) is a gorgeous bright fuschia pink and suits Zoe down to a T!


The swatch felt creamy and moisturizing and any lips would pucker up perfectly with this shade. 

There were a lot of activities for everyone to do... icing cupcakes was very much one of the first things I did! Tupperware of lots of delightful, yummy things including fudge, jelly beans, chocolate chips... mmm.


I added a little sugar paper flower to my cake and then once I was finished photographing my masterpiece, I gobbled the yummy treats!


The party thrived with such a big collection of bloggers! Can you spot who everyone is? 


Brought along were some lipsticks from through the ages along with make up books showing how to achieve the look of each decade before us. 


It was a wonderful insight into make up history!


And the beautiful Zoe, woman of the hour!!


I caught her jumping about with her beautiful locks that completely matched her lipstick (and personality) wonderfully.

Thanks so much for inviting me, Zoe!

Have you picked up ZOMG yet? What do you think??

Love love and ZOMGlove!!
Toffee xXxXx

1 comment: