Sunday 18 March 2012

Instagram (027)

Sorry this is so late... I planned to write it up this morning but I woke up late and had to rush to get to work :/ This is what happens when the only job you can get needs you to work weekends... *sigh*

And I need to kick my starbucks habit... two a week or more is just not good for the pocket!

Started off trying to be healthy with blueberries & yogurt.

Minimal makeup is a touch of foundation and mascara

A beautiful gift - did not want to open but it's so great inside!

Microwave popcorn! (Normally I get butter but I wanted sweet)

My new camera... filming shall commence shortly :D

Estee Lauder Double Wear - think I'm onto a winner!

Sunsets are so beautiful <3

By the end of the day, my skin was still looking good ;)

Put a plait in my hair...

... and then added some curls :)

SUNNY

It was Pi day...

Hearty breakfast of cinnamon grahams.

Honeycomb Crunch Bunny. NOM

:P

Lang - ahaha XD
 
Saturday morning...

Got my name right this time :)

Egg hunt season. 

Berkeley Square eggs.

Get involved with the Faberge Egg Hunt too!

Hope your week went well x

Love love and instagramlove!!
Toffee xXxXx

1 comment: