Sunday 12 February 2012

Instagram (022)

So started my new job officially this week! I think it's going alright :)

Purple Bow!

This hat is my new love - I use it everyday :D

Watches in my Daddy's shop!

NOM. Kettle Vegetable Chips <3

Fishtail braid - video tutorial coming soon!

Split fishtail pic.

Real wood fire is awesome when the weather is so cold <3

Large dusting of snow (room view)

SNOW DAY! (I still went to work...)

Tall skinny white caffe mocha with whip cream and extra syrup.

Playing around with snow pics :)

My hair looks so long! I think it's growed :P

Low lying sun as I sat on the train...

Lots of me this week ;)

Hope everyone's doing well! x

Love love and instagramlove!!
Toffee xXxXx

2 comments:

  1. Glad your new job is going well! & good girl for going in when it was snowing! I always have to go as I live a 5 minute walk away, so half the others dont come in and I have to do twice the work! grrr.....
    Loving the plait too!
    Belle du Brightonxx

    ReplyDelete