Friday 2 December 2011

Neom Organics Review


I was so very excited to try out these products when I was offered so I jumped at the chance! My lovely package popped through the post from Neom Luxury Organics and I ripped that bad boy open. Let me tell you, when they say luxury, they mean luxury!!


After reading the press release, I hinted that I'm a big big fan of lavender and I was sent the Organic Bath Oil and Organic Body Oil both in the Real Luxury fragrance of Lavender, Jasmine & Brazillian Rosewood. 


The Real Luxury Organic Bath Oil is quite heavily scented, but not in a bad way! I indulge in lavender but don't forget, the small 1-2 cap-fulls of bath oil gets easily diluted in the water as you pour in this Real Luxury mix. My favourite aspect about this bath oil is that you don't have to be a bath person to use it - now you can turn your shower into a steamy spa treat by applying the same amount to your body before you stand under the running water. 


The Real Luxury Organic Body Oil is not the underdog though! I confess that I'm quite bad to the skin on my body... I don't moisturize often and usually if I do, I skip my torso and just apply body lotion to my legs. BUT with this oil, it's so much fun! I'm hoping someone will use this to give me a massage one day...  that would be so heavenly. The only thing is that I do have to use about 5-6 pumps to cover my entire body but that just means I'll use it quicker and I'll need to get more sooner and try out the other fragrances :P


I love the little bow on the top of the Bath Oil box!

I've also filmed a review for your viewing pleasure :)


There are five sumptuous treatments to choose from:
Complete Bliss (Moroccan Blush Rose) for an indulgent treat
Real Luxury (Lavender, Jasmine & Brazilian Rosewood) for the perfect me-time soak
Refresh (Sicilian Lemon and Fresh Basil) before a night out
Restore (Jasmine, Ginger & Sandalwood) after the gym
Tranquillity (English Lavender, Sweet Basil and Jasmine) before bed

Having trouble making up your mind? Try all five in a mini size bath oils for £15 before picking your favourite! 

I would definitely want to try either Tranquility or Complete Bliss next! 

Have you tried Neom Luxury Organics??

Love love and luxurylove!!
Toffee xXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment