Sunday 11 December 2011

Instagram (013)

I actually can't quite believe it's week 13 of me posting these instagram pictures!

Instagram has to be a new addiction and I'm just sorry that it's only fully available on Apple devices... This week has been great! Another week of work, but hey ho it means money :D

Puff pastry mince pies are just yum. Puff pastry anything is tbh!

This was my only red cup this week! Toffee nut latte, ofc.

I'm showing you my tongue because I couldn't take a nice one of my face :P

Burning a Neom Organics travel candle - Delish ^__^

Fishtail plait and my new jumper!

Pretty sunset over Guildford town!

Another fishtail! Quite liking these atm :D

Another Neom Organics candle! 

MY NEW PHONE!!!!!!!! (Y)

Picked up a case from Paperchase because I need to protect it! Also, its too cute - unicorns I LOVE them!!

Sunset view from my home.

I love that the snowman has mittens! So cute :)

Hope you're all well and I will be bringing you better quality pictures with my new phone!
(The last two are taken with new phone - can you tell?)

Love love and instagramlove!!
Toffee xXxXx

2 comments:

  1. you look really cute with a fishtail plait! i still need to figure out how to do them haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I might make a video tutorial on it :)

      Delete