Sunday 4 December 2011

Instagram (012)

Hey there lovelies (and a special hello to my new followers)!

It's been a little bit of a hectic week and it's only going to get worse over the holiday period. In fact, yesterday was my only day off and I actually trekked it up to Westfield Stratford City...

Hope you like these piccies :)

Spotted these beauties in Topshop!

Love them in turquoise too :)

I am a polish addict... my Nails Inc haul :P

Waved hair = puffy fun

Got these new boots in Primark! Comfy and warm (Y)

I got a free mince pie with my skinny toffee nut latte on Thursday 1st Dec!

Cream/white hate in M&S

My new Take Out cup!!!

My early rise on Saturday morning :)

The Olympics 2012 stadium is starting to take shape!!

Another skinny toffee nut latte (extra syrup, of course)

Stopped by Waitrose to grab some Heston mince pies & Christmas pudding :D

That pine sugar is actually quite amazing!!! Love the puff pasty. NOM.

Have you tried Heston's food from Waitrose yet??

Love love and instagramlove!!
Toffee xXxXx

3 comments:

  1. Love the nail varnishes you've brought,especially the silver glitter one x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that plate on the last pic! ^______^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Topshop shoes are awesome!

    ReplyDelete