Thursday 22 December 2011

Glossy Box Review (Oct, Nov & Dec 2011)

Last week I was pleasantly surprised with the gift of the Decemeber 2011 Glossy Box (Christmas edition) as it arrived at my door :)

I haven't posted much about Glossy Box in the past (only one post when I went to their beautiful event and a couple of mentions) but I now have three official boxes so can give you a competent review!

One of the great things about Glossy Box is that a lot of bloggers are on their subscription list. This excites me because I actually don't have a lot of time to try out new products (shocker!) so when I see someone who I trust talking about a product they love from one of the Glossy Boxes, I rush to try it! It's great that I already have it so I can try it immediately after reading/watching about it. 

A lot of the products are sample size but they are very luxurious brands and so I don't expect a full-size. 

I filmed a lengthy review which you can watch below :) talking about the three boxes I've received and little mini reviews on each product. I've also explained about Glossy Dots (their rewards point system) and gift subscriptions!



Have you tried Glossy Box yet??

Love love and glossyboxlove!!
Toffee xXxXx

1 comment: