Saturday 24 December 2011

Daily Nails Challenge - Design 13

Design 13: Stamped (e.g. Konad)



I don't own the branded Konad plates/stamper set but I do have something very similar! As it gets closer to Christmas, I still want to keep with the festive theme so I picked some Christmassy colours and a design related :) I chose these little bows - bows rock!

My technique isn't the best, but it's still cute and I hope you like!
And I got a few little compliments at work too, when I was bagging up items :)
(from customers and colleagues alike!)

The colours are:
* MEMEME Metallic Ultra Gloss Nail Polish in Emerald
* myface.cosmetics Lil' Bling Nail Polish in gilt-y
* China Glaze China Rouge
(for Rudolph)
* myface.cosmetics Lil' Bling Nail Polish in gilt-y
* Nails Supreme Nail Art Pen in Pearlescent Brown (like Migi pens)
* Inglot Nail Art Enamel in 29 White and 36 Black
* Zhiyu Glitter striper polish in Red


Please join in if you like and link your post in the comments!

Love love and challengelove!!
Toffee xXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment