Friday 23 December 2011

Daily Nails Challenge - Design 12

Design 12: Rainbow



I've always wanted to create a rainbow design! There are so many ways to do this and I've seen many beautiful creations before. I've never done a design that continues from one nail to the next either and I knew it would be quite easy to do this with a rainbow design. Rainbows are so magical and cheerful and I hope you like mine!

The colours are:
* Eyeko Rain Polish
* Barry M Nail Paint in Blue Moon
* China Glaze in China Rouge
* Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Gamma
* Topshop Nail Polish in Bee's Kness
* Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Kink
* Barry M Nail Paint in Cyan Blue
* Barry M Nail Paint in Bright Purple
* myface.cosmetics Lil' Bling Nail Polish in Diamonds & Pearls
* Nails Inc Electric Lane Holographic Topcoat
* Nails Inc Electric Lane


Please join in if you like and link your post in the comments!

Love love and challengelove!!
Toffee xXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment