Wednesday 14 December 2011

2true Incredilash Mascara Review


Today I've got a little review on the 2true IncrediLash Mascara. 

This Autumn sees the launch of 2true Cosmetic’s hotly anticipated Incredilash mascara with Eyelash Enhancing Complex. This long wear, non smudge mascara is a must-have for any make up bag and perfect for the Christmas party season. Forget expensive lash growth serums or uncomfortable lash inserts, simply apply this purse friendly mascara with ultra lengthening lash technology for natural, volumous lashes in an instant.


It's a cute little mascara that could easily fit into most bags/pockets for on-the-go use or touch-ups at a special occasion. Deffo something you can take on a night out when you like taking makeup with you but you also don't like carrying it in a huge bag!


The brush itself is a spiral of bristles with a convex effect, being widest in the middle of the brush. It's quite dense and the wide centre makes this a thick wand in my books. 

I'm not really a fan of the bigger bristled mascaras as I have short lashes that fold into my eyes so it's hard for me to get a larger brush to my lashes without poking myself in the eye. 

No mascara
One coat of mascara

Two coats of mascara


So from the photos you can see that it has lengthened my eyelashes, but there's only a significant difference after I worked the brush well applying the second coat of mascara onto my lashes. 

There are definitely no clumps. That is what this mascara does great! Also, the claims for the long wear, non smudge formula turn out to be true :) It's always great that you know your mascara isn't going to melt and run down your face which I can safely say has been tested in an exercise environment (where I did perspire).

And, for the price point there really is no way you can complain. It's a great stocking filler and for girls who love the natural non-clumpy look, this mascara is perfect!

(This is totally something I would pick up if I was out and forgot to apply mascara - this has happened to me a few times)

Available at Superdrug
£1.99 each or £4.99 for 3


Love love and incredilove!!
Toffee xXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment