Monday 17 October 2011

On the outside looking in OOTD


I wore this little outfit to the Eylure and Elegant Touch event last Thursday (post on that coming up!) and thought it was cute :)


* Black with small white polkadot strapless dress from China
* Cream sleeveless shirt with pockets from China
* Black shoeboots with triple buckle from Marks & Spencer - I swear these go with any outfit!


* Nude tights - because it was chilly!


* Silver sequinned flower headband from Accessorize

I wore the dress during the day with a long plain black cardigan, but wanted to dress it up a little more. I chose the cream sleeveless shirt to wear almost like a waistcoat but it was a bit long. I kept all the buttons undone but gathered the ends and tied a single knot around my waist to give a cropped 1950's look. 


What do you think??

Love love and outfitlove!!
Toffee xXxXx

1 comment: