Wednesday 19 October 2011

Lashify and nail it!! (Eylure & Elegant Touch Event)


Can you imagine my delight as I walked into the cosy event that Eylure and Elegant Touch held to see tables of lashes and nail displays on all available surfaces??


Well, let me tell you, it was rather delightful!


It was very informal, but there were yummy cocktails and these delish little nibbles that were brought round every ten minutes!


There were also some ladies applying falsies (nails and lashes) so I got some lashes put on me :)

This is me before the event...

...and me after, with my lashes on! Unfortunately, I don't think you can really tell that I'm wearing any but that just shows how natural they look :P

You can definitely tell in this pic though! It was a bit dark in that room though and I think she may have snipped off too much lash as you can see that they don't extend all the way to the end of my eye.

I took some close-ups of my good eye when I got back:

These ones are pretty wearable for day-time.

I love looking up shots. They just show off lashes so well!

Mandy (itsamandything) and I are actually wearing the same lashes! Can you tell?

And got to see Jen (jennifer-rosellen) wearing the same ones too :)

Love love and lashlove!!
Toffee xXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment