Friday 6 May 2011

I was a fool living in a dream OOTD

Hello :P

I meant to post this outfit a while ago, but I forgot :S

Please mind the patchy tan... LOL

I love this dress and this simple outfit!

* Red checked dress from Primark
* Black bow pleather belt from New Look
* Black checked socks from H&M
* White plimsoles from Primark

* Sunnies from Primark

* Red hair bow from Claire's Accessories

I especially love the adjustable straps on the back! I criss-cross them as I have a short body, but they can be worn straight aswell :) There are three button holes so the lengths can be adjusted too!

Love love and reddresslove!!
Toffee xXxXx

3 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I love the dress, perfect for Spring and Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress and I missed you! I haven't been on your blog for so long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a short body too, such a good idea to cross the straps over! xx

    ReplyDelete