Tuesday 1 March 2011

The One That Got Away... NOTD

Toodle-oo!!

How're you doing there?

I currently have short nails because I went training this weekend and had to cut them in case of scratching people's eyes out, so it looks like I have kids hands again. But colour is the key!


Keeping it fun and using my one of my new polishes, I thought I'd give OPI The One That Got Away from the Katy Perry collection a try!

Here are my swatch pictures, with flash (below) and without (above). Please excuse my rubbish nail painting... it was dark :S

And here are some close up shots, with and without flash trying to show the tiny pieces of glitter!

With the flash on, the sparkles look blue iridescent, but to the naked eye, they look more like how they're pictured below.

Tiny little flecks of shimmer :)

I tried to do the standard glitter blurred shots, but because its so teeny, you can't see!

For a long-lasting manicure I always use:

* Matte Nail Envy (this can be changed to any Nail Envy according to your needs!)
* nail polish colour of your choice
* 17 Double Gloss Top Coat

And just because I thought my lips were looking a bit lush lately :P

I'm wearing MAC Viva Glam Lipstick in Cyndi :)
Delish!!

So here is a picture from my latest training session!

I also put up a new POTW video! Check it out below :)


Hope you enjoyed ^^

Love love and naillove!!
Toffee xXxXx

1 comment:

  1. Aww you look so cute in the first photo. OPI The One That Got Away looks so nice, seriously lusting after that polish now! x

    ReplyDelete