Monday 17 January 2011

life ahead... #


No, this is not my arm, but I do love this!

Well, hello there.

First of all, here are the swatches of O.P.I. Bring on the Bling Nail Lacquer.


This is four coats, over two coats of O.P.I. Original Nail Envy and covered with two coats of 17 Double Gloss Top Coat.


My gosh, look how sparkly!!


Blurry glitter shot!

Now I have a few new things for show-and-tell, and I'm going to proceed in the order of purchase. So let's start with this:


I got this little Disney Couture beauty from ASOS.com

I love that it sparkles :)


'Dreamer' - because that's what I am...


Purchizzled from Accessorize and worn on New Year's Eve 2010 (and a few times since then :P )


The band is made from black ribbon so it becomes pretty hidden in my hair, especially when its freshly washing and super shiny :)


Picked up these too, as they were only £1.50 and are great for everyday wear.


How are you liking my trying-to-be-artistic shots there?


And here's another trying-to-be-artistic shot showing off another set of new earrings that my gorgeous friend got me for Christmas! They just sparkle!

(can you tell I'm really liking the sparkliness at the moment??)


So said friend came down from Notts and we went out together and I wore this!
(Viv's room, not mine... I don't have the full length mirror!)


Both these piccies were taking in Wahoo and I love them both as they show off my glittery nails AND my Dreamer necklace! YAY



If you're wondering about the eye look, I snapped some shots before I went out to show ya!

It was a brown look and then a smudge purple in the crease and on the lower lash line aswell. Then, I added some turquoise pencil eyeliner on my waterline and lathered my lashes in mascara. I tried to take the shot without flash, but just in lamp light and it made me super yellow...

Hmmm...

Also, I got my hair cut. It looks the same as before but healthier and a few inches shorter :)


And with my nights, I've been stretching my body with my housemates in preparation for this cheer competition I might be competing in, in April!


YEAH!!!

Love love and newthingslove!!
Toffee xXxXx

3 comments:

  1. Awww cute, you look gorgeous in your dress!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the necklace and headband! Good luck with the cheer competition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're always pretty! Nice tat ;] and loving the necklace and the nails!

    ReplyDelete