Tuesday 24 August 2010

*Updated* What I am currently using #

Hair Care
Shampoo: Herbal Essenses Seductively Straight Shampoo and The Body Shop Rainforest Shine Shampoo
Conditioner: Herbal Essenses Seductively Straight Conditioner and The Body Shop Rainforest Shine Conditioner
Styling Products: Aussie Luscious Long Leave-in Conditioner

Skin - Body & Face
Shower Gel: Lush Snow Fairy (yes, I still have lots of this :P I managed to stock up on two huge bottles and I got two medium ones from a friend!)
Body Moisturiser: none... I know its bad, but I've never really used one except when I had eczema
Deodorant: Garnier Mineral Deodorant in Fresh
Face Wash: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish and Superdrug Tea Tree Foaming Face Wash
Exfoliator: Boots Botanics Purifying Face Scrub

Today's Make-Up
Primer: Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
Foundation Brush: I didn't today...
Foundation: Maybelline Dream Mousse Foundation (not sure what shade) - this is the only foundation I had at my parents house (where I stayed last night) but I find that it generally dries out my skin and doesn't last... I think it holds up better with the primer though!

Current Make-Up Reaches
(the ones I've been reaching for the most - I didn't think my title really made much sense XD)
Concealer: Max Factor Mastertouch Concealer
Powder: Maybelline Pure Foundation Mineral
Blusher: none!
Bronzer: The Body Shop Baked-To-Last Bronzer in Golden Bronze or Warm Glow - I love these both and will be using them until they run out, I'm sure!
Highlighter: none :)
Eyeshadow Base: none - I don't tend to use one as I find it creases but if I just apply eye shadow, its fine! How odd.
Eyeshadows: Sleek iDivine Palette in The Original
Eyeliner: not a big fan of eyeliner, but the last one I wore was Eyeko Graffiti Eyeliner Pen in Navy
Mascara: Eyeko Big Eyes Mascara and Collection 2000 Magi-Length Mascara
Lipstick: MAC Sweetie
Lipgloss: Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Pink Afterglow

Nails
Nail Treatments: O.P.I. Matte Nail Envy
Nail Base: O.P.I. Matte Nail Envy
Nail Colour: O.P.I. Dim Sum Plum (from the Hong Kong collection)
Top Coat: 17 Double Gloss Top Coat

If you would like to read a blog review of any of the products above (except maybe the Maybelline Dream Mousse Foundation) I will be happy to provide! Just leave me a comment!!

Oh, and don't forget to do this too!

*(all pictures sourced from Google, except the two giant monsters of Snow Fairy - that one is mine :P)


Love love and currentloves!
Toffee xXxXx

4 comments:

  1. Girl I loved this post. Because A) I love SNOW FAIRY!...and B) I've been craving that Dim Sum Plum color forEVER NOW!..and C) I have that Original sleek palette and it's ahhmazinggg!

    Seriously..awesome picks..and pics. lol Loved. It.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! It's sad that most of these products, I've never even heard of.

    http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo Snow Fairy!!! I love the Lush Christmas range :) I used to have a massive stockpile of Ruby Slippers bubble bars, but I've used them all now :( I've tagged you in my recent post - http://clarafm.blogspot.com/2010/08/this-or-that-tag.html :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ur hair is like amazing you don't need any products for ur hair

    ReplyDelete