Saturday 22 August 2009

Beautiful DSK!!

I have long awaited this necklace after I lost the first one I had... after looking for it for just over a week and only having had it for a few days to begin with, I ordered another one!! So now a new one is hanging around my neck in pride of place!!


I have to admit, I didn't know where I should put my necklace last night when I took it off to have my daily shower! I ended up attaching it to my mirror ^^ I figured I was way too vain to lose it from there XD

Of course, being moonbeamstarlight, I had to get moon and star pendants too!!


And these beautiful clear AB crystal stud earrings I purchased the first time! I adore butterflies and have been wearing them everyday since I got them until today!


I've now switched to these beautiful fuschia and slightly bigger butterfly studs which Steph generously sent as a gift to match the fuschia butterfly pendant I had also purchased :)



All these pieces are swarovski crystals mounted on sterling silver! Gorgeous!!
To find out more about DSK, check out Steph's blog here ^_~

Love love and DSKlove!
Toffee xXxXx

2 comments:

  1. Wow they're gorgeous Ling.
    I love the MoonBeamStarLight One
    DONT LOSE THESE ONES!
    :) love meadesbeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it :O sooooo pretty!
    Too bad I allready ordered some jewlery this month :/

    ReplyDelete